Extremely versatile brown hiking boots for backpacking and mixed mountaineering. Featuring an abrasion resistant nubuck leather upper, GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort waterproof protection and a Vibram® sole for excellent grip of different terrains.
Upper: 2.4 mm nubuck leather
Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
Outsole: Vibram® New Winkler
Weight: 768 g (1/2 pair size 8UK)
• 2.4 mm nubuk leather upper that wraps and supports the foot, with a full leather tongue for more comfort.
• 360° rubber rand for additional protection and scuff resistance.
• Intelligent Flex System with instep notch to accommodate natural forefoot flex and Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent blisters.
• GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort for all-season comfort and weather protection.
FrameFlex Mid nylon insole delivers the appropriate blend of stability and flexibility to haul heavy loads for a long distance in comfort.
• Vibram® New Winkler outsole with semi blocked lugs in the toe area and extra textured deep lugs for better grip on different terrains and abrasion resistance.
Fits true to size.
ADD® - ANATOMICALLY DIRECTED DESIGN
Garmont's Anatomically Directed Design (a.d.d.®) enables your foot's natural ability to stabilize, absorb shock, and propel forward. Fit is enhanced to closely matching design and function to the natural asymmetric shape of your feet. Your foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and more than 100 muscles, ligaments and tendons. Garmont® boots are designed to deliver the best mountain experiences. We start from the inside and work outward - by understanding the anatomy of the foot, analyzing movement, and determining what is going to deliver the best performance.
HEEL LOCK TECHNOLOGY
Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
This product features a Vibram® outsole
This product features a GORE-TEX® membrane
This product is made in Europe.