Ultralight insulated alpine climbing boots ideal for technical mountaineering, mixed routes and ice climbing. These mountain boots feature an abrasion resistant upper, crampon compatibility, GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort for waterproof protection and warmth, as well as a Vibram® Apex sole for enhanced stability and grip.
• Microfiber and nylon fabric upper with protective rubber toe cap.
• Collar made of gripping and elastic fabric ensures freedom of movement and holds leg cuffs in place.
• Rand made of Brunner Liba® material combines 360° protection from rock impacts in an unrivalled weight to abrasion protection ratio.
• Stretch gaiter on the cuff for a snugger fit and to keep out debris.
• ErGo-last offers a more comfortable, ergonomic fit while Double Damper technology provides enhanced cushioning and less fatigue.
• GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort for warmth and waterproof protection in cold weather conditions.
• Nylon and fiberglass X-Lite FrameFlex insole with air chambers to remove unnecessary weight and ensure better insulation capacity.
• Thermal footbed made of microfiber and aluminum layer for warmth and comfort.
• Vibram® Apex outsole featuring a broad shape in the forefoot and heel areas to enhance stability and grip.
• Weight: 660 g (1/2 pair size 8UK)
We recommend buying half a size up in this model.
FIT: ALPINE FIT
ADD® - ANATOMICALLY DIRECTED DESIGN
Garmont's Anatomically Directed Design (a.d.d.®) enables your foot's natural ability to stabilize, absorb shock, and propel forward. Fit is enhanced to closely matching design and function to the natural asymmetric shape of your feet. Your foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and more than 100 muscles, ligaments and tendons. Garmont® boots are designed to deliver the best mountain experiences. We start from the inside and work outward - by understanding the anatomy of the foot, analyzing movement, and determining what is going to deliver the best performance.
ERGO LAST TECHNOLOGY
The contours of this anatomical last are smooth and rounded, to more closely follow the shape of the human foot. Footwear built on this last wrap the foot better, especially the heel and bottom of the foot, for a more comfortable, ergonomic fit.
DOUBLE DAMPER TECHNOLOGY
A two-part system for superior shock absorption. The midsole dampens ground impact while the internal shock absorber dampens heel impact. The combined result is enhanced cushioning and less fatigue. The inner layer is more anatomical in the heel and underfoot areas to help reduce foot movement within the shoe, adding greater comfort and stability overall.
HEEL LOCK TECHNOLOGY
Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
This product features a GORE-TEX® membrane.