Ideal for mixed mountaineering and via ferrata, this versatile boot is compatible with semi automatic crampons. The GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers waterproof protection while the Vibram® outsole provides stability and grip on different terrains.
• 1.8 mm nubuck leather upper with inserts in Lenzi Putek for optimal performance in terms of abrasion resistance, tenacity, lightness and flexibility.
• The tongue and bellows are made of one piece of stretch fabric coupled with a stretchy GORE-TEX® lining.
• ErGo-last wraps the foot better for a more comfortable, ergonomic fit.
• Double Damper for enhanced cushioning and less fatigue.
• Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
• GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort for all-season comfort and weather protection.
• FrameFlex Mid nylon insole delivers the appropriate blend of stability and flexibility to haul heavy loads for a long distance in comfort.
• Vibram® Apex outsole featuring a broad shape in the forefoot and heel areas to enhance stability and grip. The Vibram® 3-ANGLE lug design enables better directional traction and braking.
Fits true to size.
ADD® - ANATOMICALLY DIRECTED DESIGN
Garmont's Anatomically Directed Design (a.d.d.®) enables your foot's natural ability to stabilize, absorb shock, and propel forward. Fit is enhanced to closely matching design and function to the natural asymmetric shape of your feet. Your foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and more than 100 muscles, ligaments and tendons. Garmont® boots are designed to deliver the best mountain experiences. We start from the inside and work outward - by understanding the anatomy of the foot, analyzing movement, and determining what is going to deliver the best performance.
ERGO LAST TECHNOLOGY
The contours of this anatomical last are smooth and rounded, to more closely follow the shape of the human foot. Footwear built on this last wrap the foot better, especially the heel and bottom of the foot, for a more comfortable, ergonomic fit.
DOUBLE DAMPER TECHNOLOGY
A two-part system for superior shock absorption. The midsole dampens ground impact while the internal shock absorber dampens heel impact. The combined result is enhanced cushioning and less fatigue. The inner layer is more anatomical in the heel and underfoot areas to help reduce foot movement within the shoe, adding greater comfort and stability overall.
HEEL LOCK TECHNOLOGY
Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
This product features a Vibram® outsole.
This product features a GORE-TEX® membrane.
This product is made in Europe.