These crampon compatible mountain boots for women are ideal for light mountaineering, ferrata and low grade climbing. The GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining offers all-season weather protection while the Vibram® outsole delivers excellent grip on varied terrain.
Upper: 1.8 mm suede leather and ballistic fabric inserts
Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
Outsole: Vibram® Nepal
Weight: 550 g (1/2 pair size 5UK)
Fit: Alpine Tech
• 1.8 mm suede leather upper combined with ballistic fabric inserts for extra abrasion resistance.
• Toe and heel rubber rands protect the upper.
• Lace to toe closure for better climbing performance.
• GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort for all-season comfort and weather protection.
• FrameFlex Mid insole for crampon rigidity.
• Additional microporous insert at the heel, specifically for women.
• Vibram® Nepal outsole with a semi-blocked sticky rubber compound in the toe area for climbing performance and in the heel strike area for enhanced grip. Concave heel brake.
We recommend buying a size up in this model.
FIT: ALPINE TECH
ADD® - ANATOMICALLY DIRECTED DESIGN
Garmont's Anatomically Directed Design (a.d.d.®) enables your foot's natural ability to stabilize, absorb shock, and propel forward. Fit is enhanced to closely matching design and function to the natural asymmetric shape of your feet. Your foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and more than 100 muscles, ligaments and tendons. Garmont® boots are designed to deliver the best mountain experiences. We start from the inside and work outward - by understanding the anatomy of the foot, analyzing movement, and determining what is going to deliver the best performance.
This product features a Vibram® outsole
This product features a GORE-TEX® membrane
This product is made in Europe.