Every (PRODUCT)RED purchase contributes directly to the Global Fund to fight pandemics around the world.
For every participating (PRODUCT)RED product purchased from Therabody between 10/18/20 and 12/31/21, Therabody will donate 2% of the purchase price to the Global Fund to support the COVID-19 Response and critical HIV/AIDS programs in sub-Saharan Africa, with a minimum donation of USD $300,000. No portion of the purchase is tax deductible. Theragun (PRODUCT)RED devices are not eligible for any discounts, promotions, or special offers.
The mini is your pocket-sized partner, giving you Theragun quality muscle treatment with unparalleled portability. Compact but powerful, Theragun mini is the most agile massage device that goes wherever you do.
• QX35 Motor with QuietForce Technology™.
• 150-Minute Total Battery Life.
• Compact, Portable Design.
• 3 Speed Settings.
Small device. Big performance.™
Theragun quality treatment, anytime, anywhere.
We adapted our new proprietary brushless motor to our most compact design ever. Mini strikes a never-before-seen balance between power and size, making it a convenient option for getting Theragun quality relief on the go.
And we mean, anywhere.
Cramps, knots, and tension can strike at the most inconvenient times, and when you are venturing off the beaten path mini is right there with you. Slip it into a jacket pocket or stow it in your gear for easy access and a quick calf or shoulder sweep right when you need it.
So quiet, you can hardly hear it.
Experience discrete, near-silent operation while you melt away your tension at a moment's notice, whether you're on the go or in the comfort of home. That's the power of QuietForce Technology.
mini, Soft Case, Standard Ball Attachment, Power Adapter
1750, 2100, 2400 percussions per minute
All 4th Generation attachments
6 in x 5.3 in x 2.25 in
(15.2 cm x 13.5 cm x 7.7 cm)
Battery Life and Charge Time
150 minutes; 80 minutes
12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
Using the mini
1. To turn on the Theragun mini, firmly press and hold for 2 seconds the multi-functional power/speed button on the right side of the device.
2. Float the device across areas in need of treatment, gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed.
3. Press the power/speed button again to toggle between 3 speeds.
4. To turn off the Theragun mini, firmly press and hold the power/speed button until the device shuts off.
Connecting Attachments to the mini
Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect. To remove, grip the attachment, placing 1 finger on each side of the plastic connector. Pull off the attachment. Your Theragun mini comes with a Standard Ball attachment designed for overall use. It is also compatible with all available attachments, excluding those exclusive to the first-generation Theragun liv.
BATTERY AND CHARGING
Charging the mini
1. After turning off the device, plug the power adapter into the charging port of the Theragun mini.
2. The LED light on the power/speed button will flash until fully charged.
3. Charging is complete when the LED light on the power/ speed button is solid green.
4. Battery level is continuously displayed on the LED light of the power/speed button when the device is on. To view battery level when the device is off, briefly press the power/ speed button and the LED battery light will flash to indicate the battery level.
Battery level on the mini is indicated with the following colors:
Flashing red: Low charge
Flashing blue: Half-way charged
Flashing green: High charge
Solid green: Fully charged
• Theragun mini
• Soft Case
• Standard Ball Attachment
• Power Adapter