Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to art. 5 DL 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to BSA Lab Srl a reference to VAT), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except for non-compliance.
To exercise this right, the customer must send BSA Lab S.r.l. a communication to that effect, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent via the returns area of our site. Once we have received the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, the BSA Lab S.r.l. will quickly communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return, assigning a unique RMA code for the return of the goods, which must be sent to BSA Lab S.r.l. within 10 days of authorization. The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packages), kept and possibly used according to normal diligence, without any signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the conditions set out below. .
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, attached software, etc ...);
- the law does not apply to audiovisual products or sealed computer software (including those attached to hardware material), once opened;
- the price paid for the returned products will be refunded, excluding shipping costs, gift wrapping and so on.
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, BSA Lab S.r.l. will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 14 days from the return of the goods, by transferring the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (ABI Code - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder).
The right of withdrawal is totally lost, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where BSA Lab S.r.l. please check:
- the non-diligent use of the asset that has compromised its integrity, or the use of any consumables;
- the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...);
- damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods will remain at the headquarters of BSA Lab S.r.l. , available to the customer for collection at your expense.
Returns Transportation Costs.
The table below sets out the rules for charging for transport in the most frequent cases of returns.
If in doubt it is advisable to contact the Customer Service for further clarifications.
|Reason for Return||Expenses to be paid by:|
|Non-compliant product||Store (**)|
|Product arrived defective (DOA)||Store (**)|
|Change size / measure||Buyer (*)|
|Right of Withdrawal||Buyer (*)|
|Exchange with another product||Buyer|
|Replacement under warranty||Buyer|
* Free return with paypal. From today you can buy without worrying anymore! If you pay with PayPal in our shop you can make a return and PayPal reimburses you the shipping costs! In order to take advantage of this offer, you must activate it BEFORE paying for your order. You will not be able to take advantage of the offer if you have not activated it previously.
Read the terms and conditions of the offer here: https://www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns/
This promotion is valid for the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain,