Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between BSA Lab S.r.l. and the customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by BSA Lab S.r.l. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer.
By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these conditions general sales, in compliance with the provisions of art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
How to purchase
4. The Customer can purchase the products in the electronic catalog of BSA Lab S.r.l. at the time of placing the order and viewable online at (URL) http://www.bikesportadventure.com, as well as included in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ in color, size, accessories shown in the figure. All purchasing support information (Glossary, Buying Guide, etc ...) are intended as simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of a single product.
5. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by BSA Lab S.r.l. by an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain Date and Time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with BSA Lab S.r.l. . The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify the correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, BSA Lab S.r.l. guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
Terms of payment
7. Credit card. In cases of purchase of goods with credit card payment methods, at the same time as the online transaction is concluded, the reference bank will authorize the charge for the purchase made.
7.1 In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in case of non-acceptance of the same by BSA Lab S.r.l. , will be requested at the same time by BSA Lab S.r.l. the cancellation of the transaction and the refund of the amount. The release times, for some types of cards, can come exclusively from the banking system and can reach their natural expiry date (24th day from the date of authorization). Once the transaction has been canceled, in no case BSA Lab S.r.l. can be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by the banking system.
7.2 BSA Lab S.r.l. reserves the right to charge the customer's credit card in order to avoid the expiration of the authorization of the transaction which occurs on the 23rd day.
7.3 BSA Lab S.r.l. reserves the right to request additional information from the customer (eg landline phone number) or to send copies of documents proving ownership of the card used. In the absence of the required documentation, BSA Lab S.r.l. reserves the right not to accept the order.
7.4 At no time during the purchase procedure does BSA Lab S.r.l. is able to know the information relating to the buyer's credit card, transmitted via a secure connection directly to the website of the bank that manages the transaction. No computer archive of BSA Lab S.r.l. will keep such data. In no case BSA Lab S.r.l. can therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of the products on BSA Lab S.r.l.
8. Cash on delivery. In case of purchase in this way, an additional contribution will be applied to the total amount, clearly highlighted at the time of choosing the payment method.
Furthermore, for this modality a 5% security bond of the order value may be requested with a minimum of 10.00 euros, the remaining sum. In case of renunciation or refusal of the goods, the shipping, return and storage costs in the warehouse will be withheld.
9. Advance Bank Transfer. In case of payment by bank transfer in advance, the customer's orders will be kept busy until the credit is received, which must take place within 7 working days from the order date. After this deadline, the order will be considered automatically canceled.
The purpose of the bank transfer must include:
The order reference number;
The date the order was placed;
Name and surname of the order holder.
10. Installment purchases. The form of payment by installments is not available on all items in the catalog and can only be used by end consumers who hold a credit card or a bank / postal account.
10.1 In case of payment in installments, the order will be processed only at the end of the financing procedure which must be completed in all its parts, with formal communication by the Findomestic financial company, within 12 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. . Beyond this deadline, it will be considered automatically canceled, whatever the progress of the practice.
10.2 In case of payment by installments with Pagantis, you will know immediately if your request has been approved and your order will be processed quickly. Choose whether to pay up to 4 installments every 14 days without costs or up to 12 months. Fill out a simple form with your personal data. Enter your credit / debit card details to pay the first installment, receive an instant response and complete the payment.
11. Purchases via Paypal. In cases of purchase of goods with PayPal payment methods, at the same time as the online transaction is concluded, PayPal will charge the amount relating to the purchase made.
11.1 In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in case of non-acceptance of the same by BSA Lab S.r.l., at the same time as the cancellation, the amount relating to the canceled goods will be re-credited to the customer's Paypal account. The timing of re-credit on the payment instrument chosen within the Paypal account depends exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the amount has been credited back to the Paypal account, in no case BSA Lab S.r.l. can be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, caused by delays in the actual re-credit depending on Paypal or the banking system.
11.2 BSA Lab S.r.l. reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (eg landline telephone number) to determine the actual ownership of the PayPal account. In the absence of the required documentation, BSA Lab S.r.l. reserves the right not to accept the order.
11.3 At no time during the purchase procedure BSA Lab S.r.l. is able to know the information relating to the buyer's credit card or other methods chosen within the PayPal wallet. In no case BSA Lab S.r.l. can therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of products on Bike Sport Adventure.
Delivery methods and costs
12. For each order placed on BSA Lab S.r.l. issues an invoice for the material sent, sending it by e-mail to the holder of the order, pursuant to Article 14 of the Presidential Decree 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issue of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is valid.
13. No change in the invoice will be possible after its issue.
14. Delivery costs are borne by BSA Lab S.r.l., without prejudice to any Contributions for transport costs, explicitly highlighted at the time of order confirmation. The payment of the goods by the Customer will be made using the method chosen when placing the order. Nothing is more due by the Customer than the total order.
15. No responsibility can be attributed to BSA Lab S.r.l. in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order. The delivery of the products will be carried out by courier and the times will vary according to the destination, the moment in which the purchase order will be acquired and the data in which all the requested products will actually be available.
All delivery times indicated on the site and on the conditions of sale must therefore be considered estimates, exclusively on the availability of the products, on the normal order processing times and on the delivery times declared by the carriers. The relative availability will be indicated on the information sheet of each product.
For purchase orders containing only products immediately available BSA Lab S.r.l. will deliver to the courier within 2 working days following receipt of the purchase order. Barring unforeseen circumstances, delivery times will be 2 working days from delivery to the courier. For places that are difficult to reach such as mountain resorts, smaller islands, extreme suburbs, standard delivery times may vary.
For purchase orders containing both immediately available products and bookable products or only bookable products, BSA Lab S.r.l. will deliver to the courier as soon as the bookable products become available as data indicated on the site and up to a maximum of 30 days from the date of purchase.
16. The delivery of the order is intended at street level except:
- Different communication from our customer service
- As provided in the product data sheet
- The explicit purchase of delivery to the floor, where provided
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- That the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document sent in advance via e-mail;
- That the packaging is intact, not damaged, nor wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damage to the packaging and / or to the product or to the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately contested, affixing WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE (SPECIFY THE REASON FOR THE RESERVE, eg. "Packing with holes", "crushed packaging" , etc.) on the courier's proof of delivery. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection about the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
Any problems relating to the conformity of the product received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures set out in this document.
16.1 Pursuant to Legislative Decree 22 May 1999, n.185 (contracts concluded at a distance), the goods travel at the risk of the recipient, for which BSA Lab S.r.l. is not responsible for any theft and / or damage and / or total or partial shortages. The risk of damage or loss of the product passes to a load of the recipient at the time of shipment of the goods (delivery of the package to the post office of departure or to the courier in charge of subsequent delivery to the customer). The goods are shipped insured only if expressly requested by the customer, with a charge for the service surcharge.
17. In case of non-collection within 5 working days of the material present in storage at the courier's warehouses due to repeated impossibility of delivery to the summary indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order will be returned to the BSA Lab warehouses Srl.
Right of withdrawal
18. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to BSA Lab Srl a reference to VAT), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in the following points 20 and 22.
19. To exercise this right, the customer must submit a return request on the Bike Sport Adventure website, through the appropriate dedicated area. In compliance with the conditions of the following points 20 and 22.
20. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- The law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, attached software, etc ...);
- The law does not apply to audiovisual products or sealed computer software (including those attached to hardware material), once opened;
The price paid for the returned products will be refunded, excluding shipping costs, gift wrapping and so on.
22. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, BSA Lab S.r.l. will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 14 days from the return of the goods, by transferring the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (ABI Code - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder).
23. The right of withdrawal is totally lost, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the asset (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where BSA Lab S.r.l. make sure:
- diligently use goods that have compromised their integrity, or use any consumable materials;
- the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...);
- damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods will remain at the headquarters of BSA Lab S.r.l. , available to the customer for collection at your expense.
Transportation costs for returns.
In the table below we show the rules for the charge of transport in the most frequent cases of returns.
If in doubt, it is advisable to contact customer service for further clarification.
Reason for Return
Expenses to be paid by:
Product arrived faulty (DOA)
Change size / measure
Right of withdrawal
Exchange with another product
* Free return if you paid by bank transfer (only in Italy). In the event that the goods are sent by you, the reimbursement of expenses will not be recognized.
* Free return with paypal. From today you can buy without worrying anymore! If you pay with PayPal in our shop you can make a return and PayPal reimburses you the shipping costs! In order to take advantage of this offer, you must activate it BEFORE paying for your order. You will not be able to take advantage of the offer if you have not activated it previously.
Read the terms and conditions of the offer here: https://www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns/
This promotion is valid for the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Norway , The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden and Switzerland.
All returns travel at the risk of the buyer, who is fully responsible for any damage to the products during transport. In the case of return at your expense, you can choose any courier (we always recommend a courier that provides a tracking number).
25. All products sold by BSA Lab S.r.l. are covered by the manufacturer's conventional warranty and by the 24-month warranty for lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/05. To use the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice (or the DDT) that he will receive via e-mail in PDF format.
The exercise of the Warranty may provide for the request for assistance to the Authorized Assistance Centers present in the area and / or follow the procedures illustrated in the documentation inside the product packaging.
26. The manufacturer's conventional warranty is provided in the manner illustrated in the documentation inside the product packaging. If, following the intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's conventional warranty, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration requested by the Authorized Service, as well as transport costs, if supported by BSA Lab Srl.
27. The 24-month warranty pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/05 applies to a product that has a lack of conformity, provided that the product itself is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved for the private consumer (a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating a VAT number in the order form). In case of lack of conformity, BSA Lab S.r.l. provides, at no cost to the customer, to restore the conformity of the product by repairing / replacing or reducing the price, until the contract is terminated. If, following intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect does not result in a lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/05, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration required by the Authorized Service, as well as the costs of transport if supported by BSA Lab Srl
28. The replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working on delivery) occur only if expressly provided by the manufacturer.
The timing of replacement or repair of the product depends exclusively on the manufacturer's policies.
29. In the event that, for any reason, it is unable to return a product under warranty (restored or replaced) to its customer, BSA Lab S.r.l. may proceed at its own discretion to refund the amount taking into account the use of the goods or to replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
30. The repair or replacement times of the product depend exclusively on the manufacturer's policies and no damage can be requested from BSA Lab S.r.l. for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements.
31. In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc. ..); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend placing it in a second box; in all cases the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided. The Customer will be provided with an authorization number for the return of the product (RMA) which must be indicated on the outside of the packaging, following the instructions provided directly in the relative authorization e-mail.
32. The personal data requested in the order forwarding phases are collected and processed in order to satisfy the express requests of the Customer and will in no case and for any reason be transferred to third parties. BSA Lab S.r.l. guarantees its customers compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code referred to in Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03.
The data controller is BSA Lab S.r.l. , Via Enrico Fermi 92 Adrano (CT).
33. Any complaint must be addressed to BSA Lab S.r.l. , Via Enrico Fermi 92 Adrano (CT).
34. The sales contract between the Customer and BSA Lab S.r.l. it is understood to be concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes deriving from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference forum of his / her municipality of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively the Court of Catania.