These low cut approach shoes are ideal for technical rock and mixed terrain approach, even carrying a heavier load. The GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane guarantees waterproof protection. The Vibram® sole delivers technical performance on uneven terrain.
Upper: 1.8 mm suede leather
Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
Outsole: Vibram® Q811
Weight: 475 g (1/2 pair size 8UK)
Fit: Alpine Tech
• 1.8 mm suede leather upper with an extended rubber toe box and heel rubber backstay to protect the upper.
• Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
• Lace-to-toe closure for better climbing performance and customised fit.
• GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort for optimised climate comfort in warmer conditions and during higher activity levels.
• FrameFLex Lite insole provides stability for edging and hauling loads on rough trails and descents
• Vibram® Q811 outsole, featuring a semi-blocked heel strike area for better durability and a semi-blocked medial forefoot area to enhance edging climbing performance.
We recommend buying a size up in this model.
FIT: ALPINE TECH
ADD® - ANATOMICALLY DIRECTED DESIGN
Garmont's Anatomically Directed Design (a.d.d.®) enables your foot's natural ability to stabilize, absorb shock, and propel forward. Fit is enhanced to closely matching design and function to the natural asymmetric shape of your feet. Your foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and more than 100 muscles, ligaments and tendons. Garmont® boots are designed to deliver the best mountain experiences. We start from the inside and work outward - by understanding the anatomy of the foot, analyzing movement, and determining what is going to deliver the best performance.
HEEL LOCK TECHNOLOGY
Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
This product features a Vibram® outsole
This product features a GORE-TEX® membrane